Saturday, January 16, 2010

Capes & Mighty Minds

So yeah, I'm a day late & a dollar short... story of my life, ha! I took my picture yesterday but was too sleepy last night to post.

Anywho, yesterday Eliot had his 3rd grade play called Mighty Minds. It was a really fun play & I know he & his fellow 3rd graders had a great time! It was all about being strong & not scared about tests & learning new things. Blair & I are thinking that is to get them ready for TAKS test which is #1 thing in schools now days... but that's a whole other post!

Eliot's Mighty Cape has things that he likes on it. A rocket, numbers b/c he likes math (I know, weird kid!) and of course a baseball field! Here is Eliot flying away with his mighty cape.

P.S. I was gonna add a video of my favorite song on the play but it was too long. I was really surprised to see E sing & dance b/c he's always been a bit shy, I'm glad to see that he might be getting over it. I uploaded the video to YouTube, if you want to watch it click here

No comments:

Post a Comment