Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Foggy Morning

Here is another "it pays to carry your camera in your purse" moment. This morning we woke up to fog, I drove Eliot to school b/c I didn't want him to ride his bike in the fog. On the way back home I was looking at the fog, remembered that I had my camera & decided to stop & take some pics.

I like fog, I like how it makes everything look mystical except if it's really dense & you're driving in it then it's just plain scary... ha! I couldn't decide on one pic so I'm sharing 3 pics today. Two of them are of the green belt at the end of our street and the other one I took it while I was waiting for the school bus to put his stop sign down, I really liked how the sky looks on that one.

5 comments:

  1. Very cool pics Mary! I love fog too, like you as long as I don't have to drive in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm sure my neighbors wonder what the heck I was doing out there in my pjs taking pics... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree, my neighbor caught me near a tree a few weeks back...in my jammie bottoms. We just laughed our butts off...but when you have to get that shot you JUST HAVE TO! LOVE THE 3rd Pic the most....nice lines!

    ReplyDelete