Tuesday, January 12, 2010

For the love of crafts


I love to do crafts! Crocheting, knitting, sewing, digital scrapbooking, gluing stuff onto other stuff... etc!! If I could have hours & hours to do crafts I would be a very happy lady.

Unfortunately I don't have that luxury often enough but this morning after getting the boys to school I actually had some time by myself.

What's a Mom to do with some free time? Well, I ditched all Mommy/Wifey responsibilities and decided to work on a project I've been thinking about for a few days... after all, that folded laundry needing to be put away is not going anywhere and as long as the kids were picked up from school & fed all was good.

I can't post a picture of my project yet b/c the person receiving it might peek in here but after I hand it over I will definitely post one.

3 comments:

  1. Mary, that is a really cool picture!! I didn't know that you sew too!? :) Can't wait to see what you're making!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool :) The tomato pin cushion brings back some great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyson, thanks! I used to do a lot of sewing when I was single. Now days I mostly sew costumes... ha! But once in awhile I get the itch & I HAVE to sew something.

    Karri, thanks! That little pin cushion & I have been together for a very long time.

    ReplyDelete