Unlike the rest of my family I like soups & chowders. It doesn't really matter what the weather is like outside, a good bowl of soup or chowder warms my heart & my tummy.Every once in awhile I try a new recipe, today I made Mexican chicken corn chowder and I have to say that it was delish!!
You can find the recipe here if you want to try it. It made a good amount so I have lots of leftovers in my fridge... yumm!
Abruptly changing the subject here. Digital Scrapbooking is one of my favorite crafts. When I started this 365 pictures challenge I decided that I was gonna push myself a little more by challenging myself to make a layout of the pics I took each week... I'm really hoping to keep up with it! Here is the layout for week 1. I will add credits of what I used on the layouts to give recognition to the designers whose talent create such wonderful digital goodness.
Template: Chrissy W - A Photo A Day Set 3
Kit: ChrissyW - Sew Cute Mini Kit
Fonts: Frosty for title and Arial Narrow for journaling


I DO like soup! In fact, I'm going on a rummage through the fridge to find your leftovers!!!
ReplyDeleteNoooo, not my leftovers! Step away from the leftovers and everything will be okay. Ha! Yes, you do but not as much as I do & the kids not at all :o(
ReplyDeleteWhat a GREAT idea!!!
ReplyDelete