Friday, January 22, 2010

The Playroom

Our playroom, source of creative fun & irritation! I'm a bit embarrassed to post this pic but oh well, it's part of our family life right now & that's what this blog is about, capturing our daily life.

I took this pic last night when I was trying to think of what I needed to do today. Added to the list: clean & organize playroom. I will have my great little helper Ian with me today, he does such a good job picking up. Eliot, not so much but I'll find something for him to do to later this weekend for sure ;o)

Maybe today I will snap a pic of the nicely clean & organized playroom before they get to it again... I gotta be fast though b/c it doesn't last very long!

2 comments:

  1. Mary, you are a brave woman. Thank you, sweetie, for tempering my urges to just hire a front-end loader and scoop it all into a landfill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, sweet pie! Believe me, there were times today when I just want it to chunk everything out... aaaahhhhh!

    ReplyDelete