I was on my search for something pink when I got sidetracked by the gorgeous weather outside. We've had some pretty cold weather for our neck of the woods so the sunny, mid 60's weather we're having today it's very much appreciated.So, I shaved my legs, pulled out my capri pants & flip flops, then it hit me, my toenails were not painted pretty as they usually are in the summer. I found some pretty pink nail polish (as pink as I get anyway) and decided to pay tribute to this wonderful weather God has blessed us with today by sporting some pretty pink toenails :o)
P.S. don't look too close b/c I'm in dire need of a pedicure!!


Super cute! Great thinking!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Love how you shaved your legs for the occasion! lol
ReplyDeleteThanks Lisa! I got my thinking cap on & was glad still works... ha!
ReplyDeleteThanks Leeana! I actually shaved my legs b/c since it has been so cold I've worn only long pants so my legs looked a bit gross b/c I've been too lazy to shave... after all nobody can see my legs with long pants. LOL!