
I totally ran out of
time
yesterday & didn't get a pic but there is a good reason for it!This is what we spent most of our weekend on. I did most of the big pieces and the boys did a lot of the little ones, they had a good time and there are plans to make our town a whole lot bigger! The boys have it all planned out... ha! Oh yeah, they divided the town in 3 different counties; Craft Town, Central City & Down Town.
I'll keep on taking pics of the progress as we add new pieces to it. If you want to see where we got these paper crafts click here. I do have to warn you that some of them take a good amount of time & a lot of patience.
I almost forgot! My sweet hubby gave me a tripod, it's little & super cute :o) I used it for the first 3 pics, it sure makes a big difference... no more trying to hold my hand steady!


Those look very cool Mary!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Alyson! We've had a lot of fun making them.
ReplyDelete