Sunday, February 28, 2010

Crockpot, slowcooker or whatever you call it

Have I mentioned how much I like my crockpot?

Today my boss got the Cadillac of crockpots, it was given to her by her MIL. Got me thinking about my own crockpots.

One was given to me by my MIL via my FIL when he moved here to TX and the other one was given to me by my SIL who I see a little bit like my MIL since I didn't have the fortune of meeting my MIL. My SIL is one of the sweetest ladies I know, she cares & takes care of everybody and I'm sure is not thanked often.

So... thank you Ronnie!!!

1 comment:

  1. You made me cry - your words are too kind! We are so blessed to have
    YOU in our family! God knew what he was doing when he directed my
    brother to TX. Keep cooking those yummy crockpot meals for your guys...

    ReplyDelete