Thursday, February 4, 2010

Experiment Day Ian Edition


Every Friday in Eliot's class there is a group of kids that present experiments to the rest of the class. So yesterday I was helping him get ready for his presentation today, of course Mr. Ian was all over it too but unfortunately he couldn't help brother with the writing part. He did get to do his own little experiment though & learned about static electricity.

He was playing with some little balloons, I told him to rub one of them on his head & then stick it to the wall. I so wish I could've recorded his reaction when he saw the balloon magically stuck to the wall! He literally jumped back in surprise, it was so funny... hehe! Of course then he had to try sticking them to other stuff like his face (I laughed so hard at his balloon eyes... LOL!), the chair, the calendar, etc.

In the last pic you can see the dashing little magician wearing his sparkly hat and carrying his trusty magic balloons! Zoom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment