Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow in Texas!!

I couldn't just chose one picture! This is the most snow we've had in years!! It snowed the whole day, the last time we measured the snow we had about 6 1/2" and it was still falling.

The boys had a blast!! You can see how much on the last picture where they fell asleep before 9:30pm while watching their video... and to think that they were asking me if they could stay up until midnight since they don't have to go to school tomorrow. Ha!

I tried to organize the pics in sequence but I couldn't figure out how!!









2 comments:

  1. Wow, Mary, that's a lot of snow for you guys! It's pretty normal up here, but not there! I love the one of the snowman in the chair and then the one of the boys crashed out afterwards on the couch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, a lot! It was fun though but we're thankful that we don't have to deal with it for a long time & thoughtful for those that do.

    ReplyDelete