I have two pics to share today.The first one is a pic of a little tree I kept staring at while waiting for Eliot to come out of school. It just seemed to be longing for Spring, at least that's what it seemed like to me... maybe it is that I'm longing for Spring.
The second pic is of a little path at the front of the library, my kids call it "The Woods" and they always go in that way, usually making up adventures happening to them while they walk through "The Woods". This time it was only Eliot and he was so excited about checking out research books about Mars that he just kind of rushed through it. Oh yeah, he did picked up a plastic bag somebody has just discarded on that little
path & handed it to the lady at the front desk for recycling.


No comments:
Post a Comment