Friday, March 12, 2010

Mexican Bathroom

Our powder room is done! I'm calling it our Mexican bathroom b/c of the decor we used for it.
Updates include: new wall color, new light fixtures, new towels & tp hardware, new cabinet & a colorful mirror.

The mirror is one of the two mirrors we got in Mexico about 7 years ago, it used to hang at the top of the stairs. I really couldn't stand the cheap mirror that used to be in this bathroom, this is a whole lot better... love it! The cabinet used to be in the master bathroom and it used to be white, Blair painted it to match the blue in the mirror. I still need to find some colorful print for one of the walls and a few decorations for on top of the cabinet, that plant is not cutting it... ha!

I love this bathroom, it's so bright & cheerful!


2 comments: