I went to Ian's class Easter party, it's always fun to see how your kids interact with their classmates.

Ian unveiled a couple of new Easter fashions... designed by him of course


We made colorful Easter cookies, that was so fun & creative... we're definitely making them again next year.


Race Day...
We went to see Eliot run on Race Day at his school, he did really good! Joining the after school Run Club has definitely helped.


Implosion?
After the implosion of the old Cowboys stadium we had our own little implosion. The swingset in our backyard was falling apart so before anybody got hurt we... well, Blair... took it down. The boys & their friends were quite dramatic about it... LOL!


Happy 50th!
Blair celebrated his 50th birthday with a little get together at our house. We hope God blesses us with many more birthdays to celebrate with B. Sorry about the pics, my camera has been acting up :o( I was upset b/c I didn't take a lot of pics that day, I was talking too much with friends so I totally forgot!


SpiderIan...
From climbing the walls to falling asleep while watching his bedtime video... I guess being cute & adventurous really is hard work.



No comments:
Post a Comment