End of School Year...
For some reason I think the 2009-2010 school yr went by waaaay too fast! Sorry about the fussy pics, Eliot decided to take over that day & has not had a lot of experience with my camera. I like all the pics he took but I have to say that my favorites are the self-portrait & the pizza one... lol!






Summer haircuts...
End of school year means the start of the summer & summer haircuts, gotta keep those boys from sweating so much! Eliot went with the short short style & Ian decided he wanted a fohawk :o)


My first Ranger's game!
It was almost half season before I got to go see our boys this summer due to Ian's surgery & other reasons which I really don't remember right now (hmm, could it be b/c I should be in bed now!). Anyway, it was a great game & we had a great time... it just isn't summer without baseball!!



VBS...
Oh boy was it fun!! We learned a lot & we enjoyed every minute of the play. RHCC sure puts a good show & they have so many talented people. We also enjoyed that we got to share this experience with some of our friends (the Bryant family :o) This year was Elijah, next year I believe Eliot said is gonna be Noah, can't wait to see what they come up with!


Museum hoping...
We took a little ride to the Fort Worth art district and visited 3 of the museums there. It was a fun day, well, until the boys decided that they've had enough at the 3rd museum... ha!




Happy Father's Day!
The boys had such a good time getting everything ready for Daddy. The sign on our yard, the King For A Day crown (thanks B for making them so happy by wearing it!), the coupon book, picking up balloons & wrapping his big present. I love to see how much Daddy loves his boys & how much they love him back!!


1st Sleepaway Camp!
Eliot attended his 1st sleepway camp this summer! Wow, what an experience! After stopping by Blair's work for a goodbye hug & special letter from Daddy, Ian & I made the almost 3 hours ride (one way) to drop Eliot at the camp site. I was worried that E would freak a bit when we left but he actually walk in his cabin & got right into playing & meeting his cabinmates, I think it also helped that his friend Aslan was in the same cabin. I can't lie, it was bittersweet... I was so proud of him but at the same time he seemed so big & independent... my baby!!! Little did I know that the one that was gonna freak out was Ian, boy did he miss his big brother, he even cried himself to sleep the first night :o( Eliot made a pillowcase to mark the event & take with him to camp... of course Ian had to make one too :o)







Secret Agent I proudly wearing his Perry the platypus shirt & secret agent hat. If your kids watch "Phineas & Ferb" you'll know what I'm talking about, if not, go watch at least one episode & you'll know what I'm talking about ;o)

Pick up day...
Big brother is back!! Those boys couldn't stop hugging each other, it was so dang sweet!! Eliot said that he had a great time, rated it a 9 on a scale of 1-10 only b/c he so hard to be away from his family missing us so much :o( but I'm sure he'll do it again next year b/c it was so much fun! Pics: 1,2) brother love 3) Eliot with his cabin counselors 4) E posing with the cross made with tiles each kid made, they had to draw something related to their gift... Eliot's gift was leadership 5) Eliot & Ian with the lady that made it all possible, thank you Mrs. Walker!






Cute summer haircuts! Thanks for the comment!
ReplyDeleteAsk the Duplex
Enter our giveaway for a $50 Visa Card!