Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Baby Fever?

No, not really. Just making gifts for friends who had babies recently.

I took this pic last night when I finally finished the blanket I've been working on for awhile. The lighting was blah! Oh well, I tried!

This is for Fin, my friend Gina's baby, I hope she likes it. Just thought I would add that that's a little ear attached to the little hat... it's a baby bear hat!

I'm on the mist of finishing a baby girl hat with a big flower for my neighbor's baby girl, I will post a pic when it's done.

2 comments:

  1. Freakin' adorable! Mary, I had NO idea you were so crafty! You should sell those! I LOVE the bear hat. I'm curious to hear how your friend likes the shoes and if they stay on the baby well. I have a pattern for making those shoes too!:)
    So cute!!! I'm sure your friend will love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alyson! Yeah, I love my crafts! I just wish I had more time for all the things I want to do. There are some awesome craft site out there, this Christmas I'm gonna try to do homemade stuff for everybody... "try" being the operative word here. I'm hoping the shoes stay on if not I might change the pattern a bit to try to make it work better.

    ReplyDelete