Sunday, January 17, 2010

Saturday's Pics

Last night the boys wanted me to take a pic of the toys they were playing with and post them as my pics of the day. It got late & I had to deal with 2 very cranky boys so I didn't have a chance to post them last night... but here they are now!


Eliot played pretty much all day with his Army men, here they are protecting one of E's most priced possesion... his globe.

He uses that globe all the time, he loves geography and he definitely knows more about geography than I do! He does not get that from me, it wasn't ever one of my favorite subjects at school. He gets it from Blair, he & Eliot are often found searching for all kinds of stuff on google earth.




Ian spent most of the day playing with a Wacky Wigglers set that Aunt Ronnie & Uncle Rex gave them a few Christmas ago. They can build all kind of wacky robots, it's really fun & creative and if they connect the gears the right way there is a lot of action going on on those robots.

I believe Ian at one time had 6 robots built & got way freaked out when Eliot & their friend Colton asked him to share some pieces so they could build their own robots... who said boys are not dramatic?

I was playing with my p&s camera on that last one & I wanted to try focusing on the back robot to make it a little different, I was glad to see that it worked. I'm trying to learn the different settings my little Canon PowerShot A720 has since I've mostly just used the auto setting.

Today I need to go out & look for something pink (to do the weekend challenge) since with 3 boys around & me not being a pink person we don't have much pink in this house... ha!

2 comments:

  1. So cute Mary!! Brookelyn would LOVE those little robot toys, they look so cool!!
    I need to play with the settings on my p&s camera too, I'm just to impatient! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the coolest set. My SIL is a QVC addict so she always finds the boys the coolest toys.

    ReplyDelete