Monday, January 18, 2010

They ought to be in the circus


I took a few pics on Sunday but I had to post this one. We were watching the Golden Globe Awards, or I guess I should say, I was watching it!

My boys were being wild & crazy, bouncing off the walls, I guess is safe to say that they were not at all interested in the program on tv. So what to do when you're bored? Well, how about climb on Daddy, especially if Daddy is helping & you love rough housing, climbing, diving, etc.

Of course don't mind Mom's heart which is skipping a beat while watching her kid being thrust up in the air... yeah, being a Mom of boys is never boring.

5 comments:

  1. Great pic and you are right, it's never boring! As I was reading your last sentence it made my heart race as I started to remember all those times when they are being dare devils. eek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw how cute, and a great memory too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Leeana! LOL! Yeah, dare devil boys definitely keep you on your toes. My older kid wanted to do it too but he's just too big now :o(

    Thanks Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a kid growing up, I never broke a limb. I don't want my kids to miss out on that experience! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oy! Did you hear my head banging against the wall? LOL! Hey, I didn't have any broken bones either and I turned out pretty normal.

    ReplyDelete