
Yep, I'm way behind again. I meant to catch up yesterday & my internet was down all day... talk about going into panic mode! LOL!
The Egg Factor
Since my boys were little I've never gotten them to eat eggs unless is in french toast & they didn't even know they involved eggs until a few months ago. Anyway, last week I was making myself an egg and Eliot mentioned how he should taste eggs again just to see if he likes them now... Ian agreed.
So on Saturday morning we did a little experiment. Ian gave scramble eggs a thumbs up, Eliot a sideways one with a score of a 3 or a 4 (notice his face). Then I decided to put the egg in a some toast and as you can see in the last picture, they both gave it a big thumbs up!
I really like it when my kids try new things, it gives me choices too.


No comments:
Post a Comment